Order Your Cato Board and Plank
Place Your Order By March 18
The Cato Dog Training Place Board is loaded with features – we have engineered this product to be the perfect Dog Place Board for your pet. Other products on the market are typically re-purposed beds that were not originally designed to be used for place training. The Cato Board was designed specifically for place training! With the Cato Board, your dog will not confuse place training with his bed, which is extremely important.
The Cato Dog Place Board is ideal for:
- Hunting dog training
- Agility training
- Obedience training
Cato Board Features Include:
- High-traction surface (rubber or turf) that is safe and comfortable for dogs
- Incredibly durable – will not crack or chip
- NO TIP design – even the most rambunctious dogs won’t cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side.
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Stackable for easy transportation
- Ultra-stable on uneven terrain
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- High-grip rubber feet for hard surfaces – it WILL NOT slide on wood, linoleum, tile, concrete, or other smooth surfaces
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Turf surface: 6.5 LBS —- Rubber surface: 7.25 LBS
- Dimensions: 16″ wide, 24″ long, 3.5″ high
The Cato Plank with the optional Cato Tilt Stand is a great tool for a variety of training and development applications. When used as a platform, the 12×36″ size works great for clean fronts, crisp downs, etc. This size was based on overwhelming popular demand and fills a need in the dog training world.
The Cato Plank is also designed to be used with the optional Cato Tilt Stand. This Tilt Stand transforms the Cato Plank from a stationary platform into a multi-function training tool.
The Cato Tilt Stand can be used to turn the Cato Plank into a multi-height teeter that has settings for 2″, 5″ and 10″. These height gradations mean that even the most timid of dogs can learn to enjoy making the teeter move. The teeter configuration is excellent for transitioning agility training to a full-sized teeter, canine fitness, and puppy proprioceptive development.
The Cato Tilt Stand can also be used to turn the Cato Plank into an incline board. The steepness of the incline can be adjusted using the settings on the Cato Tilt Stand, or for a steeper incline, the Cato Tilt Stand can be placed on additional Cato Planks/Boards.